Lemon is a versatile and natural cleaning agent that can be used for various cleaning purposes. The acidity of lemons makes them effective at breaking down grease, removing stains, and providing a fresh, citrusy scent. Here are some ways you can use lemons as a natural cleaning agent:
- Surface Cleaner:
- Mix lemon juice with water to create a natural surface cleaner. This mixture can be use to clean kitchen countertops, cutting boards, and also other surfaces.
- Place lemon slices in your garbage disposal or grind them in it to freshen and deodorize. You can also use lemon peels in your trash can to combat unpleasant smells.
- Microwave Cleaner:
- Place a bowl of water with lemon slices in the microwave and heat it for a few minutes. The steam will help loosen grime, and also the lemon will leave a fresh scent.
- Stainless Steel Polish:
- Rub lemon juice on stainless steel surfaces, such as sinks or appliances, to remove water spots and add shine.
- Cutting Board Cleaner:
- Sprinkle salt on a cutting board, rub it with half a lemon, and also let it sit for a few minutes. Scrub the surface with the lemon to remove stains and also odors.
- Glass Cleaner:
- Mix lemon juice with water to create a natural glass cleaner. It can be use on windows and also mirrors for a streak-free shine.
- Brass and Copper Polish:
- Create a paste by mixing lemon juice with salt or baking soda. Use this paste to clean and also polish brass or copper items.
- Air Freshener:
- Simmer a pot of water with lemon peels and also a few cloves on the stove to naturally freshen the air in your home.
- Garbage Disposal Cleaner:
- Drop lemon peels into the garbage disposal and also run it to help clean and deodorize.
- Laundry Brightener:
- Add a cup of lemon juice to the wash to brighten whites and also remove stains from clothes.
It’s important to note that while lemon is a natural cleaner, its acidity can potentially damage certain surfaces, so it’s always a good idea to test on a small, inconspicuous area first. Additionally, lemon should not be used on marble or granite surfaces, as the acidity can cause etching.
If you’re interested in booking an appointment feel free to check this link below or call 1-800-891-9571.