Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. VALUABLES. The Deep Cleaners requests that you put away any valuables, collectibles, heirlooms or any other similar items in order to help reduce accidents.
2. EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES. The Deep Cleaners provides all cleaning supplies, vacuums and equipment. Due to OSHA compliance concerning proper content documentation of cleaning supplies, use of client’s cleaning supplies is discouraged. If you insist that your own products are used, The Deep Cleaners is not liable for any damage to property. The Deep Cleaners teams are trained in using their own supplies and our teams are not trained to know which other products are safe to use on certain surfaces.
3. ACCESS TO PROPERTY. Client must allow The Deep Cleaners access to the identified property for any purpose contemplated by these Terms and Conditions. The failure to promptly allow The Deep Cleaners such access may result in an additional fee.
4. PETS. The Deep Cleaners requires that all pets are secured for the safety of our teams and your pets. We also request that you pick up after them prior to our arrival.
5. ADDITIONAL SERVICES. Our teams are instructed to follow the requirements listed on the service proposal. If you would like additional services performed, please contact our office at least one business day in advance to schedule your additional needs. We reserve the right to charge more and/or send additional technicians to help complete the job when needed, due to extra filth or a larger home/job than expected.
6. DISCLAIMER. A. FORCE MAJEURE. The liability of The Deep Cleaners under these Terms and Conditions will be terminated if The Deep Cleaners is prevented from fulfilling its responsibilities under the terms of these Terms and Conditions by reason of delays in transportation, shortages of fuel and/or materials, strikes, embargoes, fires, floods, quarantine restrictions, earthquakes, hurricanes, or any other act of God or circumstance or cause beyond the control of The Deep Cleaners. The Deep Cleaners reserves the right to adjust the service charge in the event of any such occurrences or happenings. B. CHANGE IN LAW. The Deep Cleaners performs its services in accordance with requirements of law. In the event of a change in existing law as it pertains to the service herein, The Deep Cleaners reserves the right to revise the service charge or terminate this Agreement, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY LAW The Deep Cleaners DISCLAIMS AND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR INDIRECT SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, STIGMA AND/OR LOSS OF ENJOYMENT DAMAGES. THE OBLIGATION OF The Deep Cleaners SPECIFICALLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT ARE GIVEN IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER OBLIGATION OR RESPONSIBILITY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY REPRESENTATION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
7. MANDATORY ARBITRATION. Any claim, dispute or controversy, whether arising from any contract, tort, statute, or otherwise (“Claim”) arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions or the relationships among the parties hereto shall be resolved by one arbitrator through binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), under the AAA Rules in effect at the time the Claim is filed (“AAA Rules”). Consumer arbitrations shall be subject to the AAA Consumer Arbitration Rules; business or commercial arbitration shall be subject to the AAA Commercial Arbitration Rules. Copies of the AAA Rules and forms can be located at www.adr.org, or by calling 1-800-778-7879. Any such Claim must be brought in the parties’ individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class, collective, representative, multiple plaintiff, or similar basis (“Class Action”), and the parties expressly waive any ability to maintain any Class Action in any forum whatsoever. The arbitrator shall not have authority to combine or aggregate similar claims or conduct any Class Action. Nor shall the arbitrator have authority to make an award to any person or entity not a party to the arbitration. The arbitrator’s decision shall be final, binding, and non-appealable. Judgment upon the award may be entered and enforced in any court having jurisdiction. This arbitration provision is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16. Neither party shall sue the other party other than as provided herein or for enforcement of this clause or of the arbitrator’s award; any such suit may be brought only in Federal District Court for the District in which a party resides or, if any such court lacks jurisdiction, in any state court that has jurisdiction. The validity and effect of this clause shall be determined exclusively by a Court, and not by the AAA or any arbitrator. This clause shall survive any termination of this Agreement. THE PARTIES UNDERSTAND THAT THEY WOULD HAVE HAD A RIGHT TO LITIGATE THROUGH A COURT AND TO HAVE A JUDGE OR JURY DECIDE THEIR CASE AND TO BE PARTY TO A CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, HOWEVER, THEY UNDERSTAND AND CHOOSE TO HAVE ANY CLAIMS DECIDED INDIVIDUALLY, THROUGH ARBITRATION.
8. ENTIRE AGREEMENT / SEVERABILITY. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and no other representation or statements, whether oral or written, shall be binding upon the parties. If any part of is these Terms and Conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
9. TERMINATION. The Deep Cleaners may, at its own discretion, terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time during the term of this agreement. No early termination fee will apply and only fees for services already performed will be charged.
10. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. The Deep Cleaners guarantees that if at any time you are not satisfied with the quality of our work, we will keep working until you are satisfied. We do require that you notify us within 24 hours of your cleaning of any concerns.
11. PAYMENT POLICY. The Deep Cleaners requires full payment on the day of the cleaning. Payment by check should be left on the kitchen counter or table for the team supervisor to pick up upon arrival. If a check is returned due to insufficient funds, you may be subject to additional charges.
12. CHARGES TO CREDIT CARD. I (we) (the customer) hereby authorize you (The Deep Cleaners) to charge my credit/debit card on record for any of the following charges: a. The amount of the cleaning, if I do not leave payment at the residence on the day of the scheduled cleaning; b. The amount of the cleaning, if The Deep Cleaners arrives at my home and is unable to access my property, or if I can or skip my regularly scheduled cleaning with less than one (1) business day’s notice; c. The First-Time-In Cleaning fee discount if I terminate this agreement early.