Cleaning outside windows that are difficult to reach can be a challenge, but there are several methods and tools you can use to make the task easier. Here are some tips:
- Extendable Window Cleaning Kit:
- Invest in an extendable window cleaning kit with a telescopic pole. These kits often come with a squeegee and also a scrubber that can be connect to the pole. This allows you to reach higher windows without the need for a ladder.
- Use a Telescopic Wand:
- Similar to a window cleaning kit, a telescopic wand can be connect to a hose for water supply and also use with a cleaning solution. This allows you to reach high windows without the need for a ladder.
- Use a Magnetic Window Cleaner:
- If the outside windows are accessible from the inside, you can use a magnetic window cleaner. These devices consist of two parts—one on the inside and also one on the outside—that are magnetically link. You move one part from the inside, and also the other follows along on the outside, cleaning as it goes.
- Hire Professional Window Cleaners:
- If the windows are extremely high or in hard-to-reach places, consider hiring professional window cleaners who have the necessary equipment and also experience to handle such situations safely.
- Pressure Washer:
- If your windows are not too high, a pressure washer with a suitable attachment can be use. Be cautious with pressure washers, as excessive pressure can damage windows or force water inside your home. Use low pressure and also an appropriate nozzle.
- Rope Access Technique:
- In some cases, professional window cleaners use rope access techniques to reach windows on tall buildings. This requires specialize training and also equipment and should only be done by experience individuals.
- Safety First:
- If you choose to use a ladder, make sure it is on stable ground and position at the correct angle. Always have someone else present to help stabilize the ladder and ensure your safety.
- DIY Cleaning Solution:
- Mix a solution of water and mild dish soap or white vinegar for cleaning. Apply the solution with a sponge or scrubber and then use a squeegee to remove the water and cleaning solution. Microfiber cloths can be use to wipe any remaining streaks.
Always prioritize safety when cleaning outside windows, especially in hard-to-reach places. If the task seems too risky, it’s better to seek professional assistance.
For more cleaning tips and ideas feel free to check our website https://thedeepcleaners.com/blog, if you’re interested in booking a cleaning appointment feel free to check this link below.